The giveaway is now closed. Big thanks yous to Rada Cutlery (maker of my very favorite knives) and Laura’s Lean Beef for sponsoring the prizes!
Congratulations to Mary Beth, Ruth and Jamie. Enjoy your prizes!
To celebrate the launch of Feast in 15, I’ve got a great giveaway to help you speed cook weeknight dinner!
There will be 3 winners and entering is easy. Of course, the giveaway includes copies of Feast in 15! But if you already bought it, I will refund your money if you win. So go buy it, then come back here to enter!
Winner #1 will receive:
- Rada Cutlery makes my favorite knives. This is the Starter Gift set that includes a Regular Paring, Vegetable Peeler, Tomato Slicer, Super Parer, 6″ Bread Slicer, Cook’s Knife and Slicer.
- Round Baking Stone from Rada Cutlery. Use this to make Nachos, Italian Nachos, sandwiches and more!
- $25 voucher from Laura’s Lean Beef. They have wonderful new frozen meatballs that are perfect for Meatball Gyros and more.
- A copy of Feast in 15 (or the cost back if you already own it!)
Total value is over $110!
Winners #2 and #3 will receive:
- A Rada Cutlery Cook’s Knife – This is my very favorite knife. It’s a knife you’ll reach for over and over.
- $25 voucher for Laura’s Lean Beef.
- A copy of Feast in 15 (or the cost of the eBook if you already own it!)
How to Enter:
- Mandatory first entry – leave a comment telling me how much time you spend cooking dinner.
- Optional other entries – leave a comment for every time you share about Feast in 15. You can share on Twitter, Facebook, or your blog. Just leave a separate comment for each time you share.
- Winners will be chosen by random number and contacted by email.
- Giveaway open to residents of US and Canada.
- Giveaway closes Thursday, August 4 at 7pm Eastern time.
Disclaimer: Prizes are provided by Rada Cutlery, Laura’s Lean Beef and me. Laura’s Lean provided me with their new meatballs to try.